Many couples desire to become pregnant, want to prevent pregnancy without the use of invasive birth control methods, or just want to track their reproductive health.
Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) is a natural method that helps women and couples understand fertility based on four main fertility signs. This Fertility Awareness Method is 98% effective in preventing pregnancy when used properly and can also help women understand if and when they need to seek a health care provider regarding any health issues they may find while charting their cycles.
This class is designed to teach you the basics of FAM. Once you gain an understanding of the basics, you may find you need one on one consulting to discern your specific signs and your charts. One on one sessions are available for you and your partner upon appointment.
* This class is open to individuals and couples.
* Nursing babies are welcome
Saturday, May 8th, 2010 - 10am - noon
Saturday, June 5th, 2010 - 10am - noon
Registration and Cost: Space is limited, so please RSVP to hannah.reasonerLMT@gmail.com or call 214-783-3668 to reserve your spot. Classes are $20 per person or $35 per couple.
What you will learn:
- How to chart your fertility signs
- How to tell when you are fertile and infertile during your cycle
- How NFP can help you get pregnant or avoid pregnancy
- How to chart for general reproductive health
- How to determine if you need to seek a physician based on your body's signals
- Fertility Awareness while breastfeeding
Please feel free to share this information with anyone you believe may benefit from attending this class.