Monday, August 30, 2010

The Book I Cannot Be Without

I am a natural birthing, breastfeeding, baby wearing, sleep sharing, non-circumcising mommy and this book helps me do that the best way I can.

The Baby Book my Dr. William Sears and Martha Sears is my go to book for all kinds of questions. I have referred to it for anything from newborn procedures, to potty training, to growth and breastfeeding. This book has it all.

One of the reasons I really like this book is because it coincides with a lot of the beliefs I have about how to care for my baby. This 28 chapter, 767 page book is written from a non-biased prospective and points out both sides of issues and questions I have. But, I like the fact that my questions regarding parenting from a somewhat non-mainstream point of view are answered.

No comments: