Friday, December 12, 2008

Complimentary Doula Services

Before 2009 starts to get away from me before it is even here, I have decided to ensure I attend the births required for certification with DONA (Doulas of North America) early in 2009. I am offering complimentary birth doula services to the first four clients that sign a service agreement and who will be having their baby by April 2009. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in having a Birth Doula. I would love to share in your birth experience.

I will provide the following:
  • Free initial consultation
  • One prenatal visit
  • Attend the entire birth, providing emotional and physical comfort measures, massage, and encouragement for mother and partner
  • One postpartum visit
  • Postpartum emails and phone follow-up
I may be reached at 817-386-3355 or (c)214-783-3668.

1 comment:

Jolee Burger said...

Hannah,
Hi there!
I am a Bradley instructor who knows Donna Ryan... I saw on your blog that you provide doula services. I have a student that is looking for a doula for her early- to mid-June birth. Would you like me to refer her to you, or is that a bad time? Her birth will be in Fort Worth.

Jolee
joleeburger@yahoo.com