Sunday, May 24, 2009

Holistic Gynecology

Do you know of anyone in your area that practices holistic gynecology? I am looking for a referral for anyone needing or wanting a doctor that practices whole body care in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, or Kansas. For instance, if I have a client who has a gynecological issue such as irregular or abnormal periods, fertility issues, or any other reproductive problems, who can I refer to? I want a practitioner who can diagnose and treat with modalities such as nutrition, herbs, supplements, bodywork, and or any other form of alternative health care, and who uses medications and more invasive practices as a last resort.

No comments: