Friday, March 19, 2010

Green Products I Love

Recently, I attended a cloth diapering demonstration and met Kristi Rooks from Hip Green Baby. I bought all kinds of organic and eco-friendly baby products for our little one on the way. Here are just a few of the products that she carries that I LOVE and highly recommend!
Mommies and Mommies-To-Be, I believe it is so important to preserve our delicate planet by consuming eco-friendly and reusable products. Not only is it important for the planet, but for the precious little baby we care for each day.

Please visit Hip Green Baby to see what products you and your baby can enjoy to support a healthy lifestyle and conserve our planet.

It is never too late to start going green!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love Kristi and bought our stuff from her when Ava was born! This is Hannah Tallo by the way..I emailed you a couple weeks ago and have enjoyed reading your blog!