Sunday, June 21, 2009

Battle for "Best Dad" and "Doula" Contests

Happy Father's Day, to my dad and all dads today!

I currently have two contests on my blog right now. One in honor of Father's Day today. I am eager to hear your "best dad" stories. Tell a story on a father you admire in your life. It could be your husband, father, grandfather, or friend! And, in the post below, share one for your birth experience with a doula. Tell me about how a doula helped you at your birth.

The winner of each contest will get a custom made pair of shoes made by me (like the ones below) for the special little baby boy or girl in your life!

On July 1st, I will randomly select a winner from both contests! Thanks for sharing your stories.


3 comments:

Daniel & Gretchen Miller said...

Hannah! I am so excited for you. I am so impressed that you are a doula. Seems to fit you to a "T". Love reading your blog.

Carol Peel said...

How very interesting. I have learned a lot about a doula. It takes a special person.

Lori said...

Best Dad Entry - Even though my parents divorced when I was only 2 years old, my dad wrote me a letter a week. I still have 3 full binders of the faded yellow tablet paper he used to write his letters. They are filled with his loopy handwriting.